Due to concerns regarding the Coronavirus(COVID-19) this page has been created to help keep the public informed. Useful links, resources and information for State, County and Local agencies are listed below. Please call 609-925-1166 for more information on the Hammonton Coronavirus Task Force Committees.
TOWN HALL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR A MASK WHEN VISITING.
BULK AND BRUSH PICK UP HAS RESUMED.
THE CONVENIENCE STATION ON 8TH STREET IS NOW OPEN.
YOU CAN REACH ANY OF DEPARTMENTS BY USING THE DIRECTORY BELOW.
Clerk’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 105
Finance Office: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 118
Public Works: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4336
Recreation: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 107
Construction: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 108
Court: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 113
Tax: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 117
Assessor: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 115
Police Department: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 221
Utility Department: email@example.com 609-567-4331
Police Records: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 228
There is a drop box located at the front of Town Hall where you can drop off tax, utility and court payments or any other correspondence.
Our Police and Fire Departments will continue to operate with minor modifications to ensure health and safety of employees and the public. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, please notify emergency personnel when requesting their services.
All Board, Committee and Commission meetings have been cancelled or are being conducted via Zoom.
FOR INFORMATION ON MUNICIPAL COURT DATES, PLEASE CALL 609-567-4300 EXT 229
As we work to re-open our Parks, please contact our Recreation Supervisor at 609-567-4300 ext 107 to discuss what is and what isn’t open.
Please continue to practice good hygiene and safe social distancing.
- For the State of New Jersey visit: https://nj.gov/
- For Atlantic County Government visit: https://www.atlantic-county.org/
- For the COVID-19 Information Hub visit: https://covid19.nj.gov/
- For the NJ Department of Health visit: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- For NJ Department of Children & Families visit: https://www.nj.gov/dcf/coronavirus.html
- For NJ Department of Human Services visit: https://nj.gov/humanservices/coronavirus.html
- For mental health services and phone numbers visit: https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices
- For NJ Department of Health COVID19 Dashboard vist:https://www.nj.gov/covid2019_dashboard
- For NJ Division of Taxation: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/njit17.shtml
Please visit www.hammonton.com for more information on the Hammonton Task Force Committees and all things related to Coronavirus.
If you need help please call the task force hotline at 609-925-1166 or email email@example.com