Due to concerns regarding the Coronavirus(COVID-19) this page has been created to help keep the public informed. Useful links, resources and information for State, County and Local agencies are listed below. Please call 609-925-1166 for more information on the Hammonton Coronavirus Task Force Committees.
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION:
(Everyone should register on this website.)
Selected list of vaccine sites near Hammonton.
This is a selected list of some of the vaccine sites near Hammonton, please check all of these websites often, since they open appointments periodically and they book up quickly. Visit each website first thing each morning, and a couple times each day, until you get an appointment.
Medilink Rx Care Pharmacy – Hammonton
Southern Jersey Family Medical Center – Hammonton
Atlantic County Dept. of Health – Atlantic Cape Community College
Virtua Health – Former Lord & Taylor at Moorestown Mall
Inspira Health – Vineland
Complete list of all vaccine sites in New Jersey.
TOWN HALL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. WE ASK THAT YOU WEAR A MASK WHEN VISITING.
BULK AND BRUSH PICK UP IS RUNNING ON ITS REGULAR SCHEDULE.
THE CONVENIENCE STATION ON 8TH STREET IS OPEN.
YOU CAN REACH ANY OF DEPARTMENTS BY USING THE DIRECTORY BELOW.
Clerk’s Office: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 105
Finance Office: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 118
Public Works: email@example.com 609-567-4336
Recreation: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 107
Construction: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 108
Court: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 113
Tax: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 117
Assessor: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4300 x 115
Police Department: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 221
Utility Department: firstname.lastname@example.org 609-567-4331
Police Records: email@example.com 609-567-4300 x 228
There is a drop box located at the front of Town Hall where you can drop off tax, utility and court payments or any other correspondence.
Our Police and Fire Departments will continue to operate with minor modifications to ensure health and safety of employees and the public. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, please notify emergency personnel when requesting their services.
All Board, Committee and Commission meetings have resumed. Most have returned to in-person. If you would like to attend a meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting information.
FOR INFORMATION ON MUNICIPAL COURT DATES, PLEASE CALL 609-567-4300 EXT 229
Our Parks are open to the public from dawn to dusk.
Please continue to practice good hygiene and safe social distancing.
- For the State of New Jersey visit: https://nj.gov/
- For Atlantic County Government visit: https://www.atlantic-county.org/
- For the COVID-19 Information Hub visit: https://covid19.nj.gov/
- For the NJ Department of Health visit: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- For NJ Department of Children & Families visit: https://www.nj.gov/dcf/coronavirus.html
- For NJ Department of Human Services visit: https://nj.gov/humanservices/coronavirus.html
- For mental health services and phone numbers visit: https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices
- For NJ Department of Health COVID19 Dashboard vist:https://www.nj.gov/covid2019_dashboard
- For NJ Division of Taxation: https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/njit17.shtml
Please visit www.hammonton.com for more information on the Hammonton Task Force Committees and all things related to Coronavirus.
If you need help please call the task force hotline at 609-925-1166 or email email@example.com