Permits are required for all construction work including the following but not limited to:

  • Fences require a zoning permit, unless it is around a pool then a building permit is required
  • Any storage building (including sheds over 100 square feet and pole barns), shed 100 square feet or less requires only a zoning permit
  • Signs less than 25 square feet require a zoning permit, more than 25 square feet require a building permit;
  • Backflow preventer for lawn sprinkler system, decks, swimming pools (above ground and in ground, siding, roof, stucco, tank removal or abandonment or installation, heaters
  • Demolitions

***Please call if you are unsure if a permit is necessary***