***Council Meeting Cancelled***
Mayor and Council have organized a Healthcare Summit to take place at the beginning of the March 23rd Council Meeting at 7:00PM. The attached press release provides all pertinent details. Residents are invited to attend the meeting however, so as to avoid crowds, we recommend that residents view the meeting on Comcast Local Channel 9 or via the internet on our Livestream site at https://livestream.com/hammonton.
While the information regarding the Coronavirus appears to be ever changing, we will provide updates as quickly as possible to keep our community informed. Below are links to the Atlantic County Division of Health website along with links to the CDC and State of NJ Department of Health.
Residents are urged to help stop the spread of viruses by taking the following precautions:
1. Wash your hands often with soap or hand sanitizer, if soap is not available.
2. Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue, not your hands.
3. Stay home when you are sick and/or avoid close contact with sick people.
4. Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands.
5. Keep common areas and surfaces disinfected and clean from germs.
The safety of all residents is our highest priority. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call 609-567-4300.