Trick-or-Treat will be held on Saturday October 31, 2020 from 4:30-7:00pm.
Households Choosing to Participate Should Follow These Health & Safety Protocols:
- Must be outside in the front yard area and must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Must limit contact with Trick-or-Treat participants.
- Must distribute pre-packaged and sealed items only.
- Mask/cloth covering must be worn by individuals dispensing candy.
- Items and devices to limit direct contact are welcome.
Residents Choosing to Participate in Trick-or-Treat Should Follow These Health and Safety Protocols:
- Must wear mask/cloth face covering in place of or in addition to a decorative costume mask.
- Must limit contact with households welcoming Trick-or-Treat participants.(Maintain social distance and avoid contact by holding your treat bag open).
- Should travel your route within your household unit or small group.
- Should not eat items while Trick-or-Treating.
- Should have a flashlight, reflector or luminescent device.
- Only go up to houses that have dispensing participants OUTSIDE in the yard.
Households Choosing Not To Participate Will Not Be Outside In The Front Yard Area And It Is Recommended To Leave The Porch Light Off During The Hours Of 4:30-7:00PM