Located at the Former Municipal Landfill Site – 966 8th Street – Hammonton, New Jersey 08037
Hours of Operation: Saturday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Residents must obtain a dump permit from the Town of Hammonton at the office of the Tax Collector. There is no charge but you must have proof of residency.
The Dump Permit is required when entering the Convenience Station.
4 bulky loads are permissible per year. Cards & Vehicles will be logged.
Metal & plastics are accepted throughout the year, loads are unlimited.
Yard waste & branches are accepted, loads are unlimited .
- Be sure to have items ready for separation into labeled dumpsters.
- Batteries (batteries must be taken to the Highway Department.
All items not accepted at the Convenience Station may be taken to A.C.U.A. located on Delilah Road in Egg Harbor Township.
The telephone number is 1-800-613-ACUA.
*No Businesses, Contractors or non-residents will be permitted to dump material at the Hammonton Convenience Station!
The following items are NOT accepted at the Convenience Station:
- NO- ELECTRONIC ITEMS (TV’S /CRT, ETC)
- BELOW ITEMS CAN BE TAKEN TO ACUA 609-272-6950
- Shingles/ Construction Material/ Any and All Remolding Materials
- Concrete or Cement Bricks/ Blocks
- Household Trash
- Recyclable Material (Glass, Paper, Etc.)