The Highway Department will begin collecting Christmas trees during BRUSH WEEK, January 11th through January 15th. Residents can place their UN-DECORATED Christmas trees at the curb for pick up. PLEASE BE SURE TO REMOVE ALL BAGS, ORNAMENTS, LIGHTS AND STANDS.
Town Hall will be closed Thursday 11/26 and Friday 11/27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Thursday and Friday’s trash will be collected on Friday, 11/27
If you would like to donate to the repair and maintenance of the Town Clock, send your check, made payable to Town of Hammonton Clock Committee, to: Town of Hammonton C/O Clock Committee PO Box 678 Hammonton, NJ 08037
The Meeting of Mayor and Council scheduled for Monday, November 16th has been changed to a Virtual meeting via Zoom, due to the recent increases in COVID cases.
Closed Session @ 6:00 p.m.
Public Session @ 7:00 p.m.
The meeting will be broadcast live on our local cable channel 9, Livestream and YouTube. Public may call in to comment during the public portions of the meeting by dialing 609-561-3040.
Link to workshop and Facebook event below.
Time: Oct 26, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Trick-or-Treat will be held on Saturday October 31, 2020 from 4:30-7:00pm.
Households Choosing to Participate Should Follow These Health & Safety Protocols:
- Must be outside in the front yard area and must follow social distancing guidelines.
- Must limit contact with Trick-or-Treat participants.
- Must distribute pre-packaged and sealed items only.
- Mask/cloth covering must be worn by individuals dispensing candy.
- Items and devices to limit direct contact are welcome.
Residents Choosing to Participate in Trick-or-Treat Should Follow These Health and Safety Protocols:
- Must wear mask/cloth face covering in place of or in addition to a decorative costume mask.
- Must limit contact with households welcoming Trick-or-Treat participants.(Maintain social distance and avoid contact by holding your treat bag open).
- Should travel your route within your household unit or small group.
- Should not eat items while Trick-or-Treating.
- Should have a flashlight, reflector or luminescent device.
- Only go up to houses that have dispensing participants OUTSIDE in the yard.
Households Choosing Not To Participate Will Not Be Outside In The Front Yard Area And It Is Recommended To Leave The Porch Light Off During The Hours Of 4:30-7:00PM